1. One ten thousandth of a centner.
4. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
15. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
16. (botany) Tissue that conducts synthesized food substances (e.g., from leaves) to parts where needed.
18. The opening of a subject to public discussion and debate.
20. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
21. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. (of a bed) Not having the sheets and blankets set in order.
23. A master's degree in fine arts.
26. Force to go away.
29. Having the slant of a bevel.
30. Any of various Old World herbs of the genus Anchusa having one-sided clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers.
32. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
36. Fiddler crabs.
37. Type genus of the Nepidae.
40. A light touch or stroke.
41. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
43. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
44. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
48. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
52. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
55. Eurasian primrose with yellow flowers clustered in a one-sided umbel.
59. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
60. Capital of Armenia.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. Of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base.
64. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
65. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
1. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
2. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
3. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. An appliance that allows an object (such as a ship's compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. Informal terms for a mother.
8. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
9. Change the order or arrangement of.
10. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
11. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
12. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
17. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
19. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
24. A bitter quarrel between two parties.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
33. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
34. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
35. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
38. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
45. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
46. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
49. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
50. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
51. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
56. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
57. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
58. 10 grams.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.