1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
9. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
13. An accountant certified by the state.
14. A homeless child who has been abandoned and roams the streets.
15. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
19. (informal) Exceptionally good.
21. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
23. (informal) Of the highest quality.
25. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
33. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
35. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
37. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
38. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
40. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
41. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
46. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
47. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
48. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
54. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
59. Of or relating to Saudi Arabia or its people.
61. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
62. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. God of death.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
6. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
7. Fine ravellings of cotton or linen fibers.
8. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
9. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
11. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
12. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
20. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
27. One thousand grams.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. A genus of Mustelidae.
31. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
32. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
39. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
42. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
43. The cry made by sheep.
44. The face or front of a building.
45. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
49. Make amends for.
50. An Asian river between China and Russia.
51. Impairment resulting from long use.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
55. Inquire about.
56. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
60. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.