1. A period of time spent sleeping.
4. The crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
10. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
13. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
14. French writer and existentialist philosopher (1905-1980).
15. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
16. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
18. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
21. A state in New England.
22. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
24. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
27. Little known Kamarupan languages.
30. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
31. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A Hindu prince or king in India.
39. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
42. Tag the base runner to get him out.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
46. Genus of tropical trees.
48. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
50. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
58. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
62. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
65. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
66. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
67. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
68. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
1. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
2. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
3. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
4. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
5. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. The father of your father or mother.
7. A state in the western United States.
8. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
9. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
10. A human female who does housework.
11. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
12. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
17. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
23. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
28. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
29. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
33. Slightly open.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
40. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
41. An order of dicotyledonous trees of the subclass Hamamelidae.
44. In bed.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
49. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
54. The sixth month of the civil year.
55. Report or maintain.
56. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
57. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
59. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
60. Late time of life.
63. The square of a body of any size of type.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.