1. The products of human creativity.
4. Remove the hand from.
10. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
13. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
14. United States folk singer who was largely responsible for the interest in folk music in the 1960s (born in 1919).
15. An accountant certified by the state.
16. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. To work at or to absurd length.
22. A telegram sent abroad.
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. Find repugnant.
29. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
33. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. (informal) Exceptionally good.
38. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. A bachelor's degree in theology.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
44. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
47. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
51. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
55. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
56. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
59. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
60. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
63. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
64. Greek mythology.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Cause to move back by force or influence.
3. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
6. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
9. Athenian lawmaker whose code of laws prescribed death for almost every offense (circa 7th century BC).
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
12. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
17. A motley assortment of things.
21. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
23. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
31. Enlarged prostate.
32. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
34. Goddess of fate.
36. The act of scanning.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
43. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
45. Having a feeling of home.
46. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
48. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
49. State in northeastern India.
50. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
53. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
54. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
55. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
57. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
58. The cry made by sheep.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.