1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. The basic unit of money in Macao.
10. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
13. A doctor's degree in theology.
14. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
18. A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry.
20. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
22. An informal term for a father.
23. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
24. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
25. Large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet.
29. Affect with wonder.
33. Basic principles of the cosmos.
38. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
39. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
40. A Russian river.
42. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
43. Made of fir or pine.
48. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
52. A microchip that uses tiny strands of DNA to latch onto and quickly recognize thousands of genes at a time.
55. Overgrown with ivy.
56. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
57. A domain in which something is dominant.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. American novelist (1909-1955).
62. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
63. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
64. A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling.
65. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. God of wealth and love.
3. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
4. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
7. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
9. The residue that remains when something is burned.
10. Tropical Asian starlings.
11. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
12. Common Indian weaverbird.
17. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
19. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
21. An accountant certified by the state.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. Offering fun and gaiety.
28. The cry made by sheep.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
32. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
34. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
35. Aromatic resin used in perfume and incense.
36. A blind god.
37. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
41. Speaking a Slavic language.
44. (used of arms and legs) Bent outward with the joint away from the body.
45. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
47. A drama set to music.
49. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
53. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
54. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
58. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
59. Having leadership guidance.