1. Top part of an apron.
4. Separate by avulsion.
10. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
15. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
16. A light touch or stroke.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
19. A sedative and tranquilizer (trade name Miltown and Equanil and Meprin) used to treat muscle tension and anxiety.
21. (Roman mythology) God of love.
22. A fractional monetary unit in Bahrain and Iraq and Jordan and Kuwait and Southern Yemen and Yemen.
24. A card game for 2 players.
27. Being one more than ninety.
28. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
31. In bed.
35. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
38. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
45. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
48. A building where prostitutes are available.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
56. An informal term for a father.
58. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
60. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
61. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
62. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
63. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
2. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
4. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
5. (zoology) Having freedom to move about.
6. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
7. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
8. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
11. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
12. `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially Roman or Orthodox Catholic).
18. Of or relating to Fabianism.
20. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
26. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
29. A quantity of no importance.
30. Cry plaintively.
32. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
34. An informal term for a father.
36. A young unmarried woman.
37. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. The template for protein synthesis.
43. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
44. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
51. An informal term for a father.
54. Liquid excretory product.
55. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
57. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
59. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.