1. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
10. Informal terms for a mother.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
18. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
19. The fur of an otter.
21. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
23. Of or relating to chaetae (setae or bristles).
24. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
26. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
30. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
34. God of fire.
38. The cry made by sheep.
39. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
41. A large fleet.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Any small compartment.
53. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
57. A small cake leavened with yeast.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
61. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
62. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
65. A notable achievement.
66. A doctor's degree in education.
67. A tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
2. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
3. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
4. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
5. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
7. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
8. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
9. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
10. Not reflecting light.
11. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
12. Common black European thrush.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
20. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
22. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
25. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
29. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A humorous anecdote or remark.
36. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
37. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
40. English monk and scholar (672-735).
42. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
43. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
44. A radioactive transuranic element.
48. A genus of Ploceidae.
50. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
52. A Loloish language.
54. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. A quantity of no importance.
58. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
60. An enclosed space.
63. A public promotion of some product or service.
64. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.