1. A boy or man.
4. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
10. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
13. Black tropical American cuckoo.
14. Any handsome young man.
15. The cry made by sheep.
16. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
18. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
20. The production of young from an egg.
21. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. Being one more than fifty.
26. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
28. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
31. A decree that prohibits something.
32. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
35. Singing jazz.
37. A state in the western United States.
40. A police officer who investigates crimes.
44. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
45. Silkworm moths.
49. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
51. Little known Kamarupan languages.
55. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
58. Inquire about.
59. A port city in southwestern Iran.
62. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
63. A coral reef off the southern coast of Florida.
64. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
65. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Having relatively few calories.
4. Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in northernmost Burma and adjacent China and India.
5. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
6. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
7. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
8. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
9. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
12. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
17. Enthusiastic approval.
19. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
22. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
23. Dyed with henna.
27. Buildings for carrying on industrial labor.
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
34. South African term for `boss'.
36. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
38. At or constituting a border or edge.
39. Included seven times in every 19 years.
41. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
42. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
43. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
46. Squash bugs.
47. (of especially liquids) Clouded as with sediment.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. Rounded like an egg.
54. Avatar of Vishnu.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
57. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.