1. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
4. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
10. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
13. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
14. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
18. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. In truth (often tends to intensify).
22. A surgical instrument used to remove sections of bone from the skull.
24. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
27. Lower in esteem.
28. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
30. Fiddler crabs.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
33. Tag the base runner to get him out.
35. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
39. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. English monk and scholar (672-735).
46. A city in the European part of Russia.
47. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
49. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
51. A large fleet.
54. Indigo bush.
57. Large European dormouse.
58. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
62. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
63. The sister of your father or mother.
64. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
65. (prefix) Within.
66. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
67. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
68. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
1. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
2. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
3. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
4. Flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point.
5. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. Singing jazz.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
11. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
12. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
17. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. Material used to daub walls.
23. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
25. Being nine more than ninety.
26. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
29. (informal) Exceptionally good.
34. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
36. An informal term for a father.
37. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
38. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
40. Hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. With no effort to conceal.
43. Minute single-celled green freshwater organism having a single flagella.
44. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
48. The 3rd planet from the sun.
49. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
50. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
52. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. Informal terms for a meal.
56. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
60. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
61. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.