1. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. The doctrine that reality consists of a single basic substance or element.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. An informal term for a father.
14. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
15. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
19. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
26. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
27. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
31. A large fleet.
33. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
34. The cry made by sheep.
35. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
37. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
39. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
42. A Loloish language.
45. Conforming to truth.
46. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
47. A meeting of spiritualists.
50. Cut the head of.
54. (psychology) An urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object.
56. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
57. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
58. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
61. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. United States writer remembered as the secretary and companion of Gertrude Stein (1877-1967).
64. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
5. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
6. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
7. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
8. A deep bow.
9. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
10. A small nail.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. An edible tuber native to South America.
18. A daughter of your brother or sister.
20. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
23. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
24. A basin for washing the hands (`wash-hand basin' is a British expression).
25. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. A Loloish language.
30. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
32. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
36. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
38. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
40. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
48. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
49. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
50. (informal) Roused to anger.
51. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
52. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
53. An informal term for a father.
55. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.