1. Type genus of the Pipidae.
5. An ordered reference standard.
10. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
13. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
14. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
15. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
16. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
28. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
33. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
39. The brightest star in Virgo.
42. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A white trivalent metallic element.
46. Largest crested screamer.
48. A warning against certain acts.
51. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
55. Clean or orderly.
56. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
59. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
60. Make editorial changes (in a text).
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
64. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
65. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
66. The sign language used in the United States.
1. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. English Quaker who founded the colony of Pennsylvania (1644-1718).
4. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
5. Short and fat.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. A boy or man.
9. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A cosmetic preparation used by women in Egypt and Arabia to darken the edges of their eyelids.
12. Not in action or at work.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
19. An informal term for a father.
21. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. The cry made by sheep.
26. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
27. By bad luck.
29. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
30. Type genus of the Majidae.
31. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
32. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
37. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
38. A Hindu prince or king in India.
40. A genus of Bothidae.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. English monk and scholar (672-735).
47. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
49. Characteristic of false pride.
50. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
52. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
53. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
54. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
57. The quantity contained in a keg.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.