1. The act of scanning.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. Very fertile.
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
15. Again but in a new or different way.
16. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
17. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
18. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
19. Free from dirt or impurities.
21. A Russian river.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
31. A container.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
38. 1 species.
40. A large fleet.
42. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
43. African mahogany trees.
48. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
54. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
57. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
58. Being one more than two.
59. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
60. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
61. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
62. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. A telephone connection.
3. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
4. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
5. The cry made by sheep.
6. Of or being the lowest female voice.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. A human limb.
9. A Hindu prince or king in India.
10. Type genus of the Anatidae.
11. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
12. The basic unit of money in China.
20. Tag the base runner to get him out.
22. The capital of Bahrain.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. Tropical Asian starlings.
28. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
29. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
32. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
33. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
34. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
36. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
39. A person to whom money is paid.
41. 10 grams.
44. Small room on a ship or boat where people sleep.
45. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
46. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
47. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
49. English essayist (1775-1834).
50. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
51. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
52. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
53. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
55. A light touch or stroke.
56. The federal department that administers federal program dealing with better housing and urban renewal.