1. An accidental happening.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
13. Used of a single unit or thing.
14. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
15. Type genus of the Hylidae.
16. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
17. (botany) Especially of leaves.
18. Toward the mouth or oral region.
19. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
21. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
25. Informal terms for a mother.
26. Type genus of the Anatidae.
29. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
31. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
33. The cry made by sheep.
36. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
37. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
39. The act of escaping physically.
41. A tan discoloration of a woman's face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives.
43. A state in midwestern United States.
44. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
48. Not only so, but.
51. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
53. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
56. Muslim name for God.
58. Filled with fear or apprehension.
59. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
60. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
63. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
64. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
65. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
66. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
6. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. Drive away by crying "shoo!".
10. A small constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cygnus and Draco.
11. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
12. A genus of Ploceidae.
20. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
22. Any shrub or tree of the genus Banksia having alternate leathery leaves apetalous yellow flowers often in showy heads and conelike fruit with winged seeds.
23. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
24. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
27. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
28. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
34. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
35. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
38. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. Someone who provides food and service (as for a party).
41. A small constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cygnus and Draco.
42. A Loloish language.
47. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
48. A human limb.
49. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. A master's degree in library science.
54. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
55. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
57. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
61. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
62. A colorless and odorless inert gas.