1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Lower in esteem.
9. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
13. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
14. Found along western Atlantic coast.
15. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
16. Small genus of perennial herbs or subshrubs.
19. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
22. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
24. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
27. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
31. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
33. Capital and largest city of Yugoslavia.
36. The cry made by sheep.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. Any of numerous plants of the genus Euphorbia.
41. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
43. The fatty flesh of eel.
44. Half the width of an em.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
48. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
52. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
55. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
60. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
61. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
64. A light touch or stroke.
65. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
66. Having two axes.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
2. Offering fun and gaiety.
3. Type genus of the Amiidae.
4. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
5. The capital and largest city of the Central Africa Republic.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
8. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
10. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
11. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
12. Located at or near the back of an animal.
17. American dramatist (1928- ).
18. An associate degree in applied science.
20. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
21. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
23. A state in southeastern United States.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
26. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
28. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
29. Especially one side of a leaf.
30. Chief port of Yemen.
32. Avatar of Vishnu.
34. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
35. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
38. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
42. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
47. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
51. Fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric.
53. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
54. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
56. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
57. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
58. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
59. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
63. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.