1. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
4. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
10. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
14. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
15. An affirmative.
16. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
17. An oil port in southern Iraq.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. Give an education to.
23. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
24. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
25. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
28. A wide (ornamented) belt worn over the right shoulder to support a sword or bugle by the left hip.
33. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
35. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
37. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
38. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
40. The act of ceding.
45. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
47. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
51. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
54. Lasting through all time.
56. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
58. A city in the European part of Russia.
59. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
60. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
62. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
63. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
64. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
65. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. Danish philologist whose work on Old Norse pioneered in the field of comparative linguistics (1787-1832).
2. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. A small nail.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
11. (informal) Very tired.
12. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
26. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
27. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
31. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
32. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
34. (Norse mythology) God of thunder and rain and farming.
39. Made of fir or pine.
41. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
42. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
43. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
44. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
46. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
49. Reason by deduction.
50. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
52. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
53. Slightly open.
55. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
57. A person's brother or sister.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.