1. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
4. 1 species.
10. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
18. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. (of pages) Worn or soiled by thumb and fingers by frequent handling or turning.
22. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
26. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
28. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
29. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A kind of person.
41. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
44. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
46. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
47. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
52. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
55. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
59. Any high mountain.
60. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
63. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
64. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
65. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
66. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
67. An associate degree in applied science.
68. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
69. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
1. A county in southeastern England.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
4. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A genus of Ploceidae.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A genus of Mustelidae.
9. Sour or bitter in taste.
10. A master's degree in business.
11. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
17. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
21. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Considerate and solicitous care.
30. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
34. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
35. Make a plat of.
36. A Loloish language.
38. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases.
39. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
42. Rounded like an egg.
43. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
44. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
45. Having the surface damaged or disfigured.
46. A master's degree in business.
50. American dramatist (1928- ).
51. City in Sudan.
53. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
54. Type genus of the Apidae.
56. English essayist (1775-1834).
57. A standard or model or pattern regarded as typical.
58. American novelist (1909-1955).
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.