1. Considerate and solicitous care.
4. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. A constellation in the Milky Way near Cygnus.
15. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. A strip fixed to something to hold it firm v 1.
18. Used of a single unit or thing.
19. A state in northwestern North America.
21. Turned up on end.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
28. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
44. Cut the head of.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
50. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. The unit of plane angle adopted under the System International d'Unites.
60. The sound made by a gentle blow.
61. (Irish) The sea personified.
62. A conceited and self-centered person.
63. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
64. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
65. Move (a baby) up and down in one's arms or on one's knees.
66. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
1. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
5. Jordan's port.
6. Separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument.
7. Of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals.
8. A city in northwestern Syria.
9. A narrow way or road.
10. Cheap and shoddy.
11. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
12. Advanced in years.
20. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
22. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
31. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
34. God of love and erotic desire.
35. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
38. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
41. Someone to whom a legacy is bequeathed.
42. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
43. Noisy talk.
45. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
47. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
48. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
51. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
52. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
53. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
54. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
59. The sign language used in the United States.