1. A covering to disguise or conceal the face.
5. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
9. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
13. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
14. A city in northern India.
15. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
16. Offering safety.
17. Obscene terms for feces.
18. Leafless East Indian vine.
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
21. Of or relating to the island republic of Nauru or its residents.
23. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
25. French postimpressionist painter who influenced modern art (especially cubism) by stressing the structural components latent in nature (1839-1906).
26. Ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance.
29. In bed.
30. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
31. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. One who works hard at boring tasks.
42. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A person forced to flee from home or country.
46. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
50. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
53. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
55. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
56. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
59. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
60. Of inferior or mixed breed.
61. A motley assortment of things.
63. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
64. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
65. A large fleet.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A doctor's degree in music.
2. God of fire.
3. (music) A curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato.
4. The capital and largest city of Rwanda.
5. A period of time spent sleeping.
6. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
7. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
8. 1 species.
9. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
10. In the area or vicinity.
11. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
12. Complacently or inanely foolish.
20. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
22. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
24. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
27. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
28. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
34. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
39. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
40. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
41. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
42. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
43. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
47. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
49. God of wealth and love.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
54. Largest known toad species.
57. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
58. A slight amount or degree of difference.
62. A colorless and odorless inert gas.