1. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
4. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
10. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
15. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
16. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
17. A person who wants or needs something.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. An Anatolian language.
21. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
23. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. An associate degree in applied science.
27. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
30. A bachelor's degree in theology.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. A genus of Ploceidae.
36. The residue that remains when something is burned.
38. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
41. Not only so, but.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
44. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
47. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
49. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
54. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
57. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
61. The products of human creativity.
64. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
66. Diving ducks of North America having a bluish-gray bill.
67. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
68. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
69. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
70. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
4. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
5. German dramatist and poet who developed a style of epic theater (1898-1956).
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. How long something has existed.
9. Of or relating to or near the nares.
10. People having the same social or economic status.
11. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
12. A city of central China.
20. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. African mahogany trees.
25. A descent down a nearly vertical surface by using a doubled rope that is coiled around the body and attached to some higher point.
28. Type genus of the Ranidae.
29. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
32. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
33. Tag the base runner to get him out.
35. In bed.
37. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
42. A blind god.
45. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
48. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
49. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
50. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
55. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
56. On, to, or at the top.
58. A fraudulent business scheme.
59. An informal term for a father.
60. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
62. Inquire about.
63. An unforeseen obstacle.