1. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
4. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
10. A periodic paperback publication.
13. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
14. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
15. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
16. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
17. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
19. By bad luck.
21. Type genus of the Majidae.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
25. A radioactive transuranic element.
28. The month following January and preceding March.
31. A priest who served a particular deity in ancient Rome.
35. A genus of Paridae.
37. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. A human limb.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
42. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
46. The cry made by sheep.
47. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
50. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
54. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
57. The content of cognition.
59. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
60. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
63. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
64. God of war and sky.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
67. The sign language used in the United States.
68. Away from the mouth or oral region.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
3. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
4. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
5. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
6. A loud harsh or strident noise.
7. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
8. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
9. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
10. A master's degree in fine arts.
11. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
12. Offering fun and gaiety.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. A fraudulent business scheme.
22. A loose cloak with a hood.
26. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
27. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
29. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
30. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
32. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
33. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
34. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
36. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
41. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
43. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
44. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
45. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
48. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
49. Especially of a ship's lines etc.
51. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
58. Fallow deer.
61. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
62. Someone who is morally reprehensible.