1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
10. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
15. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
16. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
18. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
19. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
20. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
22. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
24. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
29. New Guinea echidnas.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. A master's degree in business.
35. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
40. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. Before noon.
47. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
51. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
54. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
56. A farewell remark.
59. Black tropical American cuckoo.
60. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
61. A native of ancient Troy.
63. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
64. Something that remunerates.
65. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
66. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
67. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
4. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
5. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
6. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
7. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
10. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
11. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
12. In bed.
17. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
21. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
23. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Loose or flaccid body fat.
42. A French abbot.
43. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
44. The cry made by sheep.
46. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
48. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
49. Of or relating to punishment.
50. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
52. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
53. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
55. God of love and erotic desire.
57. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.