1. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
5. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
10. A unit of pressure.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance.
15. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
16. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
17. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
19. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
21. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
25. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
28. The mother of your father or mother.
32. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
36. Having the surface damaged or disfigured.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic.
43. Covered with paving material.
46. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
47. By bad luck.
49. An informal term for a father.
53. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
56. The month following February and preceding April.
57. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
58. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
61. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
62. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
63. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
1. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
2. A European river.
3. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
4. A large fleet.
5. A means of serving.
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
8. A person who habitually pretends to be something he is not.
9. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
10. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
11. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
18. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
20. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
22. The father of your father or mother.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
27. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
29. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
30. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
31. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
37. Lower in esteem.
38. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
39. The number of the pregnancy that a woman is in.
40. Advanced in years.
44. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
45. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
48. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
50. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
51. Fallow deer.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. Tag the base runner to get him out.
55. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
59. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
60. Unknown god.