1. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
4. The basic unit of money in Macao.
10. Inquire about.
13. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
14. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Undo the belt of.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
21. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
23. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
25. (informal) Of the highest quality.
26. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
29. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
34. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
37. Inflammation of the female pelvic organs (especially the Fallopian tubes) caused by infection by any of several microorganisms (chiefly gonococci and chlamydia).
38. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
40. One who works hard at boring tasks.
41. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. In bed.
46. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
47. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
50. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. An accidental happening.
59. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
60. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
61. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. How long something has existed.
64. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. An associate degree in nursing.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
3. A young horse.
4. A protruding abdomen.
5. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
6. The bill in a restaurant.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
9. Cause to be attached.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. The act of scanning.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
20. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. A Mid-Atlantic state.
24. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
27. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
28. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
32. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
33. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
35. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
36. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
39. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
42. Tag the base runner to get him out.
45. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
51. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
52. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
53. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
54. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
56. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
57. An associate degree in applied science.
58. The compass point that is one point west of due north.