1. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
5. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
9. A lyric poet.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
15. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
17. Divulge information or secrets.
18. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. Bark rich in tannin.
23. A grant made by a law court.
26. The cry made by sheep.
27. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
29. A particular environment or walk of life.
31. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
38. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
39. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
42. Lower in esteem.
44. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
45. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. Informal terms for a meal.
49. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
52. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
54. Of or concerning Qatar.
58. A resource.
59. A woman's loose unbelted dress.
62. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
63. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
64. In a foreign country.
65. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
66. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. Of or relating to near the ear.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Jordan's port.
4. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
5. Lacking natural ease.
6. The sign language used in the United States.
7. An informal conversation.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
11. A tributary of the Rhine.
12. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
20. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
24. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
25. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
28. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
30. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
32. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
33. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
34. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. Improved or corrected by critical editing.
41. A river in the east central United States.
42. Productive work (especially physical work done for wages).
43. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
48. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
50. Short and fat.
51. Any taillike structure.
53. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
55. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
56. A Hindu prince or king in India.
57. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
60. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
61. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.