1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. A port city in eastern South Africa on the Indian Ocean.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. A column of light (as from a beacon).
14. Permeate or impregnate.
15. A tight-fitting headdress.
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
21. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
23. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
26. An informal term for a father.
27. A synthetic corticosteroid (trade names Aristocort or Aristopak or Kenalog) used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
29. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
33. Feeling or showing anger.
34. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
37. How long something has existed.
38. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
50. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
54. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. A human limb.
59. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
62. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
66. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
1. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. The sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle.
4. In a dingy manner.
5. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
6. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
7. (informal) Exceptionally good.
8. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
9. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
18. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
20. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
22. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
24. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
25. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
28. A town in north central Oklahoma.
30. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
35. Before noon.
36. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
41. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A bachelor's degree in religion.
47. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
48. Lower in esteem.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
50. An informal term for a father.
51. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
55. English essayist (1775-1834).
56. Water chestnut whose spiny fruit has two rather than 4 prongs.
57. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
60. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
61. A castrated tomcat.
63. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.