1. Tropical American flat-jointed prickly pear.
5. Full of news.
10. Inquire about.
13. At any time.
14. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. United States actor (born in Ireland).
19. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
23. Being nine more than forty.
24. A doctor's degree in education.
28. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
33. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
35. Military headquarters from which a military commander controls and organizes the forces.
36. The capital of Western Samoa.
37. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
39. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
41. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
42. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
47. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
49. A bachelor's degree in theology.
50. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
53. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
57. The first light of day.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
62. A port city in southwestern Iran.
64. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
65. (informal) Roused to anger.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. God of the earth.
1. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
2. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
3. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
4. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
5. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
7. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
8. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
9. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
17. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
21. A doctor's degree in religion.
22. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Being one more than one hundred.
27. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
29. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
31. Possessing material wealth.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. The cry made by sheep.
38. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
40. Type genus of the Sphyrnidae.
43. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
44. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
51. The goddess of the moon.
52. Toward the mouth or oral region.
54. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
59. A light touch or stroke.
63. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.