1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
5. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
13. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
14. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
15. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
16. Ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc.
17. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
18. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
19. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
20. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
21. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
23. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
25. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
27. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A large number or amount.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A bachelor's degree in religion.
39. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
41. Unknown god.
42. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
44. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
46. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
48. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
49. The capital of Croatia.
52. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
53. Holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object.
57. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
58. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
60. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
62. Fiddler crabs.
63. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
65. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
66. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
67. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
68. A doctor's degree in education.
1. An article deposited as security.
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
4. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
5. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
6. A primeval personification of air and breath.
7. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. The branch of philosophy that analyzes inference.
10. Poorly stated or described.
11. Type genus of the Majidae.
12. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. A neutral middle vowel.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
33. The act of scanning.
35. Bar temporarily.
36. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
37. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
40. Situated away from the axis of any body or part.
41. The branch of philosophy that analyzes inference.
43. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
44. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
45. A Hindu prince or king in India.
47. Show a response or a reaction to something.
50. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
51. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
54. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
55. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
56. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
59. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
61. An enclosed space.
64. A colorless and odorless inert gas.