1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. As hot as if in an oven.
10. A theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus).
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
15. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
18. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
19. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
21. A fastener for a door or lid.
23. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
24. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
26. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
28. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
32. The wood of an African obeche tree.
35. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
37. Before noon.
38. An associate degree in nursing.
39. A short close-fitting coat.
41. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
42. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
53. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
62. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
63. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
64. An informal term for a father.
65. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. (botany) Especially of leaves.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
7. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
8. A river that rises in eastern Kansas and flows eastward into Oklahoma to become a tributary of the Arkansas River.
9. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
11. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
12. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
20. A mountain in the Himalayas in northern India (25,450 feet high).
22. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
25. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
27. (used of hair) Neat and tidy.
29. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
30. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
33. One who works hard at boring tasks.
34. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
36. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
44. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
46. American Revolutionary patriot.
47. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
48. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. Dearly loved.
51. In bed.
54. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
55. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
56. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. A state in the Rocky Mountains.