1. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
5. A fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. A blast of a horn.
14. A city in north-central India.
15. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. A cloth covering (a legging) that provides covering for the instep and ankles.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
20. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
23. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
26. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
29. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. An accountant certified by the state.
34. An associate degree in applied science.
37. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
42. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
43. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
44. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
46. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
47. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
50. The residue that remains when something is burned.
52. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
56. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
62. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
63. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
64. A port city in southwestern Iran.
65. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. The head of the Roman Catholic Church.
3. A shaped mass of baked bread.
4. A member of the Algonquian people of southern Ontario.
5. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
6. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
7. Any high mountain.
8. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
9. A day devoted to an outdoor social gathering.
10. The act of scanning.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
17. Singing jazz.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
27. Type genus of the Apidae.
28. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
32. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
35. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
36. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
38. (botany) Especially of leaves.
39. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
41. Tag the base runner to get him out.
45. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
48. The handle of a weapon or tool.
49. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
51. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
52. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
53. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
54. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
55. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
60. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.