1. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
4. A deep bow.
10. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
13. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
14. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. wish, long, or crave for (something, esp. the property of another person).
18. An area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up.
19. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
20. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
22. Follower of Rastafarianism.
24. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
25. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
27. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
29. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
37. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
38. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
41. A periodic paperback publication.
42. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
47. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
48. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
51. A bachelor's degree in religion.
55. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
60. (informal) Of the highest quality.
61. A source of danger.
62. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
63. A local computer network for communication between computers.
64. Mix up or confuse.
65. By bad luck.
66. A state in midwestern United States.
1. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
2. Little known Kamarupan languages.
3. A coastal area between La Spezia in Italy and Cannes in France.
4. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
9. A rectangular array of elements (or entries) set out by rows and columns.
10. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
11. Singing jazz.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
17. (prefix) Outside or outer.
21. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
23. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
28. An Eskimo hut.
30. Young sheep.
31. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
32. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
35. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
40. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
44. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
46. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
49. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
50. (linguistics) Of speech sounds.
52. The food served and eaten at one time.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
56. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
57. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
58. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
59. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.