1. A slight amount or degree of difference.
4. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
14. Inability to walk.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. An area in southwestern Asia whose sovereignty is disputed between Pakistan and India.
18. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
20. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
21. A white trivalent metallic element.
23. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
26. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
34. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
35. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
36. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
38. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
40. A master's degree in business.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. The content of cognition.
44. Love intensely.
49. In some classifications considered a genus of subfamily Melinae.
55. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
56. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
60. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
61. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
63. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
64. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
65. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
4. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
5. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
6. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
7. A bachelor's degree in science.
8. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
9. An informal term for a father.
10. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
11. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
12. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
17. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
19. The longest division of geological time.
22. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
24. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
25. An associate degree in nursing.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
29. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
30. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
31. Female equine animal.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Found along western Atlantic coast.
39. A villainous Jew in Charles Dickens' novel "Oliver Twist".
41. The cry made by sheep.
45. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
46. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
50. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
51. Being one more than twelve.
52. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
57. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
58. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.