1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
10. Of southern Europe.
13. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
14. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
17. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
19. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
21. Being one more than one hundred.
22. Type genus of the Anatidae.
23. A genus of European owls.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
27. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
30. The capital of Croatia.
33. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
37. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
40. The airforce of Great Britain.
41. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
44. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
46. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
48. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
49. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
51. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
55. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. (used of soaps or cleaning agents) Having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness.
60. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
62. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
63. Disparaging terms for the common people.
65. British informal term.
66. The cry made by sheep.
67. A deficiency of red blood cells.
68. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
1. A Nilotic language.
2. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
3. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
4. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
5. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
6. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
7. Of or relating to near the ear.
8. Indian grammarian whose grammatical rules for Sanskrit are the first known example of descriptive linguistics (circa 400 BC).
9. The square of a body of any size of type.
10. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
11. American dwarf fan palms.
12. (physical chemistry) A distinct state of matter in a system.
18. A genus of Ploceidae.
20. A blind god.
25. An associate degree in nursing.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. A port city in southwestern Iran.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. A desert in central Asia.
34. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
35. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
36. A city in the European part of Russia.
38. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
39. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
40. The square of a body of any size of type.
42. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
43. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. A native-born Israeli.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. Being one more than one hundred.
53. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
58. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
59. Your general store of remembered information.
60. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
61. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
64. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.