1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. State in northeastern India.
10. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. A quantity of no importance.
18. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
22. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
25. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
36. A resident of Nevada.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. Transparent anterior portion of the outer covering of the eye.
50. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
54. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
57. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
58. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
59. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
61. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
62. Any thick messy substance.
63. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
64. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
7. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
8. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
9. A master's degree in business.
10. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
11. The British system of withholding tax.
12. Antibacterial agent (trade names Mandelamine and Urex) that is contained in many products that are used to treat urinary infections.
20. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
21. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. In bed.
27. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
33. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
34. Type genus of the Anatidae.
37. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Make difficult to perceive by sight.
45. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
46. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
48. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
49. Make anew.
51. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
52. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
53. Chief port of Yemen.
55. Used in combination to denote the middle.
56. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.