1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. French novelist.
10. Of southern Europe.
13. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
14. A building where birds are kept.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
18. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
19. Tag the base runner to get him out.
20. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
22. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
26. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
31. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. 1/10 gram.
37. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
40. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
42. Containing as much or as many as is possible or normal.
43. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
44. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
46. The major mountain range of Bulgaria and the Balkan Peninsula.
48. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
51. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
54. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
58. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
59. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
63. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. The eighth month of the civil year.
67. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
68. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
69. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
1. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
2. Largest known toad species.
3. The closing section of a musical composition.
4. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
5. The eleventh month of the civil year.
6. Being three more than fifty.
7. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. One of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
10. God of fire.
11. Singing jazz.
12. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
17. By bad luck.
21. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
23. In bed.
27. Divulge information or secrets.
28. God of death.
30. Material used to daub walls.
32. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
33. The first light of day.
34. Type genus of the Anatidae.
38. Wearing or provided with clothing.
39. Muslim name for God.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
45. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
47. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
49. True firs.
50. Being one more than one.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
53. Be obedient to.
55. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
56. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
57. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.