1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Situated at an apex.
10. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
13. (informal) Roused to anger.
14. Of an instrument of certain death.
15. Being one more than ninety.
16. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. An associate degree in applied science.
20. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
25. A fraudulent business scheme.
27. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
30. Fallow deer.
32. A small island.
36. Wig for men fashionable in 17th-18th centuries.
37. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
38. Type genus of the Anatidae.
39. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
47. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. Board a plane.
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. Being one more than ten.
59. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
62. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
63. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
64. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
65. The seed of the cereal grass.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. Chief port of Yemen.
4. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
5. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
6. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
7. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
8. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
9. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
10. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. A city in Tuscany.
17. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
23. Type genus of the Amiidae.
24. Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A Russian river.
29. One-hundredth of a right angle.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. The act of scanning.
34. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
35. A doctor's degree in education.
40. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
41. 1 species.
42. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
45. Look at with amorous intentions.
46. American Revolutionary patriot.
48. Of or belonging to an enemy.
49. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
51. Dearly loved.
52. In bed.
54. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
55. Report or maintain.
57. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
60. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
61. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.