1. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
4. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
10. The residue that remains when something is burned.
13. An accidental happening.
14. Worn away as by water or ice or wind.
15. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
16. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
17. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
19. The face or front of a building.
21. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
25. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
28. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
38. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
41. A light touch or stroke.
43. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
45. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
49. Wearing or provided with clothing.
50. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
55. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
56. In bed.
59. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
61. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
64. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
65. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
66. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
67. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
1. A professional cook.
2. Type genus of the Ranidae.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
5. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
6. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
7. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
8. A river that rises in eastern Kansas and flows eastward into Oklahoma to become a tributary of the Arkansas River.
9. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
11. A young pig.
12. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
18. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
20. A French abbot.
23. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
26. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
27. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
30. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
34. Extremely pleasing.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
39. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
40. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
42. Enlarged prostate.
44. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Sour or bitter in taste.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
51. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. A lyric poet.
57. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
58. An informal term for a father.
60. A doctor's degree in education.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.