1. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
13. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
14. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people.
17. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
19. The food served and eaten at one time.
22. Stalk of a moss capsule.
24. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
25. A soft silvery metallic element.
27. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
28. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
32. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
34. A portable brazier that burns charcoal and has a grill for cooking.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
38. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
39. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
41. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
43. Noisy talk.
44. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
46. The cry made by sheep.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
61. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
62. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
64. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
65. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
66. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
67. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. A feeling of intense anger.
3. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
4. The third month of the civil year.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
7. Jordan's port.
8. (informal) Roused to anger.
9. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
10. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
18. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
20. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. Causing a dull and steady pain.
30. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
31. A couple who both have careers and no children.
33. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
38. Jordan's port.
40. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. Dearly loved.
50. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
51. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
52. Avatar of Vishnu.
54. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
55. Anything that serves as an enticement.
56. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
59. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
60. A toilet in England.
63. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).