1. The cry made by sheep.
4. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
10. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
13. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
14. A port city in southwestern Iran.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. A flexible container with a single opening.
17. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
18. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
23. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. New Zealand conifer.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
35. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
39. The wife of a sheik.
41. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
42. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
43. An associate degree in applied science.
46. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
53. An associate degree in nursing.
55. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
56. Loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging.
58. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
64. Wood of a sumac.
66. (British) Your grandmother.
67. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
68. A partly sheltered anchorage.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
2. Jordan's port.
3. The month following July and preceding September.
4. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
5. In bed.
6. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
7. The sixth month of the civil year.
8. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
9. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
10. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
11. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
12. An island of central Hawaii.
20. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. Used of a single unit or thing.
33. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
34. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
36. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
37. Being nine more than ninety.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
45. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
47. A city in central New York.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
50. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
54. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
57. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
59. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
60. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
61. A Nilotic language.
65. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).