1. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
4. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
10. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
14. A conversation between two persons.
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
20. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
23. God of death.
25. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. Sideboard with compartments for holding bottles.
29. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
32. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
35. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
42. Jordan's port.
45. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
47. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
51. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
58. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
61. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
62. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
63. A republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
66. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. An associate degree in applied science.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
4. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
5. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
6. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
7. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
8. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
11. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
12. Set down according to a plan.
17. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
21. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
22. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A high-kicking dance of French origin performed by a female chorus line.
28. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
30. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. With eagerness.
37. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
43. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
44. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
46. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
48. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
50. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
52. A company emblem or device.
54. Avatar of Vishnu.
55. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
57. A light touch or stroke.
59. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
60. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.