1. Not subject to defeat.
4. A person who is being chased.
10. A master's degree in fine arts.
13. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
14. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
15. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
16. African mahogany trees.
18. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
19. A humorous anecdote or remark.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. The last (12th) month of the year.
26. The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
29. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
32. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
36. The month following March and preceding May.
37. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
40. The federal department that administers federal program dealing with better housing and urban renewal.
41. Swedish physicist (born in Austria) who worked in the field of radiochemistry with Otto Hahn and formulated the concept of nuclear fission with Otto Frisch (1878-1968).
45. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
47. One of the three Furies.
48. Constitution of the human body.
49. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
52. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
55. An ideal instance.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
63. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
64. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
65. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
66. A notable achievement.
67. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
68. To a severe or serious degree.
69. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
2. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
3. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
6. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
9. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
10. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
11. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
17. Not only so, but.
21. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
23. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
28. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
30. God of death.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
34. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
39. Productive work (especially physical work done for wages).
42. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
43. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
44. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
46. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
47. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
50. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
51. In a gay manner.
53. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
54. Any competition.
56. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. A quantity of no importance.
61. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
62. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.