1. Used in combination to denote the middle.
4. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
14. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
18. Denuded of leaves.
19. Extremely pleasing.
20. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. Being of the age 13 through 19.
26. An accountant certified by the state.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
29. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
33. A large fleet.
37. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
38. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
43. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
44. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
52. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
54. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
59. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
61. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
64. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
65. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
66. Jordan's port.
68. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
69. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
70. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Tropical American bird resembling a blue jay and having greenish and bluish plumage.
2. Complacently or inanely foolish.
3. The recipient of funds or other benefits.
4. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
7. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
8. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
9. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
30. A strong emotion.
31. Type genus of the Nepidae.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
34. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
35. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
36. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
39. The residue that remains when something is burned.
40. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
48. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
49. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
51. Squash bugs.
53. Divulge information or secrets.
54. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
55. A slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer.
56. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
57. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
58. God of love and erotic desire.
60. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
62. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
63. A slight amount or degree of difference.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
67. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.