1. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
4. A small pouch in a garment for carrying small articles.
10. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A state of commotion and loud confused noise.
15. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
16. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
17. Of or concerning Qatar.
18. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
19. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
21. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
27. A city in east central Texas.
31. Bite or chew on with the teeth.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. 1 species.
37. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
38. A flexible container with a single opening.
40. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
41. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
44. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
47. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
49. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
53. A port city in southwestern Iran.
57. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
63. Filled with fear or apprehension.
66. Having leadership guidance.
67. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
68. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
69. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
2. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
3. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
4. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
5. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
6. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
7. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
8. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
10. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. Again but in a new or different way.
22. Climbing vine native to China.
25. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
26. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
28. A book of the New Testament.
29. Marked by rude or peremptory shortness.
30. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
32. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
33. A bachelor's degree in library science.
36. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
39. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
43. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
45. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
46. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
55. In bed.
56. A quantity of no importance.
58. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
59. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
60. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
65. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.