1. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. A large fleet.
10. Inquire about.
13. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. Wet through and through.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Two items of the same kind.
17. Something that is a source of danger.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. Any plant of the genus Erica.
21. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
23. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
24. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
26. Toward the mouth or oral region.
28. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
32. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. A sweet filling made of prunes or apricots.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
51. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. Type genus of the Majidae.
59. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
60. A male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign).
62. A period of time spent sleeping.
63. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
64. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
2. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
3. South African shrub having flat acuminate leaves and yellow flowers.
4. The capital of Eritrea.
5. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
6. The mansion of the lord of the manor.
7. Jordan's port.
8. Numbered or proceeding by tens.
9. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
20. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
22. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
25. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
27. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
29. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
33. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
35. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
40. A port city in southwestern Iran.
41. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
43. Adopted in order to deceive.
45. Hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped.
46. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
49. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
52. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
53. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
56. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
57. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
61. Half the width of an em.