1. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
4. A domain in which something is dominant.
9. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
13. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
14. A ruling on a point of Islamic law that is given by a recognized authority.
15. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
16. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
19. Divisible by two.
20. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
22. The ability to form mental images of things or events.
24. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
27. A city in northwestern Spain near the Cantabrian Mountains.
28. A town in southwest Mississippi on the Mississippi River.
31. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
32. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
33. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
37. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
39. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
43. The sign language used in the United States.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. A decree that prohibits something.
50. The condition of being free.
55. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
57. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
59. A negative.
60. French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style (tight bodice and narrow waist and flowing pleated skirt) that became known as the New Look (1905-1957).
61. British politician (born in the United States) who was the first woman to sit in the British House of Commons (1879-1964).
62. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
63. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
64. A genus of Lamnidae.
65. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
1. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
2. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
3. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
4. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
8. A port in southern Sweden.
9. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
10. Spanish Jesuit missionary who establish missionaries in Japan and Ceylon and the East Indies (1506-1552).
11. Make amendments to.
12. Large evergreen tropical tree cultivated for its large oval smooth-skinned fruit.
17. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
21. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
23. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
25. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
26. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
29. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
30. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
34. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
35. A person forced to flee from home or country.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
41. Elongate very slender water scorpions.
45. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
47. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
48. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
49. In an artful manner.
51. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
52. (Greek mythology) God of love.
53. Rounded like an egg.
54. Flat tableland with steep edges.
58. Your general store of remembered information.