1. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
4. Cause to become awake or conscious.
10. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. Range of what one can know or understand.
14. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
19. Large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles.
21. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
22. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
23. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
26. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. Consisting of or made up of bone.
29. A small quantity of liquid.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
38. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
40. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
42. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A ray of sunlight.
57. Gone by.
58. Do wrongly or improperly.
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
61. An honorary law degree.
62. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
64. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
65. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
66. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
67. Liquid excretory product.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
3. Render capable or able for some task.
4. In addition.
5. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
6. How long something has existed.
7. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
8. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
9. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
11. Fallow deer.
12. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
18. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
20. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
24. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
25. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
28. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
30. The basic unit of money in Iran.
31. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
37. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
39. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
41. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
44. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
46. In bed.
47. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
48. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
52. One thousandth of a second.
53. A small shelter for domestic animals (as sheep or pigeons).
54. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
55. A French abbot.
56. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
59. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
63. Half the width of an em.