1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. (Greek mythology) The Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
10. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
13. The month following February and preceding April.
14. British writer noted for romantic adventure novels (1856-1925).
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Jordan's port.
18. Lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish.
20. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
22. Half the width of an em.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
31. A gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws.
35. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
36. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
37. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
38. German physiologist and histologist who in 1839 identified the cell as the basic structure of plant and animal tissue (1810-1882).
42. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
45. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
46. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
49. A motley assortment of things.
53. Crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. Brightly colored venomous but nonaggressive snake of southeastern Asia and Malay peninsula.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
61. (British) Informal term for information.
62. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
63. Bound or secured closely.
64. A doctor's degree in education.
65. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
2. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
3. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
5. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
8. Extremely robust.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
11. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
17. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
19. Of or concerning the face.
21. An associate degree in applied science.
25. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
26. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
28. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
29. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
30. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
32. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
33. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
34. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
39. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
40. Antibacterial agent used especially to treat genitourinary infections.
41. Produced by aphesis.
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
48. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
49. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
50. In bed.
51. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
52. A Loloish language.
54. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).