1. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
4. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
9. A French abbot.
13. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
14. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
15. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
16. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
18. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
20. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
22. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
24. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Cause to ripen.
30. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
34. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
42. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
44. Arranged or displayed systematically in table form.
45. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
46. The capital of Morocco.
48. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
54. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
58. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
61. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
62. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
63. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
65. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
66. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. The habitation of wild animals.
1. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
7. A collection of pus in a body cavity (especially in the lung cavity).
8. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
9. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
12. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
17. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
19. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
21. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
23. Lower in esteem.
28. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
29. One of the common people.
31. The rounded seed-bearing capsule of a cotton or flax plant.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
36. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. A power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed v 1.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. The father of your father or mother.
43. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
47. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
53. (informal) Exceptionally good.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
56. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
57. A primeval personification of air and breath.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
61. Unknown god.
64. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.