1. An unofficial association of people or groups.
5. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
10. A city in the European part of Russia.
13. A state in the western United States.
14. Any plant of the genus Inula.
15. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
16. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
18. A genus of European owls.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
22. (plural) Hosts or armies.
24. Advanced in years.
25. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
26. Any of various units of capacity.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
34. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
36. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
38. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
39. The fine downy hair covering a human fetus.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
46. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
49. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. Lower in esteem.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. The unit of plane angle adopted under the System International d'Unites.
62. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
63. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
64. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
65. Goddess of fate.
66. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
3. A quantity of no importance.
4. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
5. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
8. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
11. A notable achievement.
12. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
17. A motley assortment of things.
21. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
23. By bad luck.
27. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
28. A Russian river.
31. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
32. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
33. The sixth month of the civil year.
35. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
37. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
41. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. Tag the base runner to get him out.
47. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. Jordan's port.
51. In bed.
52. Marked by the reception of pay.
53. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
55. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
56. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
57. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
60. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
61. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.