1. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
4. A large fleet.
10. A flexible container with a single opening.
13. Strike suddenly and with force.
14. An immunoglobulin E that is formed as an antibody against allergens (such as pollen).
15. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
16. Enlarged prostate.
17. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
19. The capital of Western Samoa.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
22. Be abundant or plentiful.
24. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
27. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
28. God of wealth and love.
32. A genus of Ploceidae.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
38. (informal) Roused to anger.
40. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
41. An indistinct shapeless form.
43. A port city in southwestern Iran.
46. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
48. Enthusiastic approval.
50. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
51. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
53. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
57. Take in solid food.
59. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
63. A Hindu prince or king in India.
64. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
65. Away from the mouth or oral region.
67. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
70. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
1. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
2. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
3. Type genus of the Aphididae.
4. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
5. An involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting.
6. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
11. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
12. Cut off the testicles.
18. A blind god.
20. In bed.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
26. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
31. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
36. The face of a timepiece.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
47. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
49. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
54. Avatar of Vishnu.
55. Slightly open.
56. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
58. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
62. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
66. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.