1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. (of language) Transparently clear.
15. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
18. The residue that remains when something is burned.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
22. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
24. Noisy talk.
26. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
29. God of wealth and love.
33. The cry made by sheep.
35. Of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base.
38. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
39. Of a pale purple color.
41. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
44. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
47. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
48. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
52. In or of the present month.
56. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
57. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
60. Being ten more than one hundred fifty.
61. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
62. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
63. A case for containing a set of articles.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
7. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. Blouse with a sailor collar.
9. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
12. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
20. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
21. A Loloish language.
23. Fishing with a hook and line (and usually a pole).
25. In bed.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. Not reflecting light.
30. Type genus of the Anatidae.
31. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
34. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
36. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
37. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
43. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. A telegram sent abroad.
49. (informal) Rural and uncouth.
50. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
51. The fourth of the seven canonical hours.
53. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
54. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
55. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
58. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.